doTERRA Lemon Essential oil is sourced from Sicily, Italy. The oil is produced by cold pressing the rind/peel of the fruit, where the most nutrients is found. One 15ml bottle of Lemon essential oil has approx. 45 lemons. Lemon oil is a top seller due to its vast properties, see below for more details.
Retail Price: $31.28
(Includes shipping. Excludes processing fee.)
Lemon Essential Oil Wholesale: $16.00
Make a custom order of various single oils at wholesale. Contact us to order.
Lemon Oil Uses:
- Put a drop into a glass of water and drink, a great way to feel refreshed. Internally taking lemon essential oil will naturally detox and support digestion.
- When you get greasy hands from either working on the car or taking a sticker off a bottle. Use lemon oil to help remove the grease or sticky residue.
- Diffuse Lemon oil to feel refreshed and uplift your mood. A nice DIY blend is 1 drop of Lime, 2 drop of Lemon, & 1 drop of Lavender.
- Lemon icing on a banana cake is super delicious! I (Bonnie) make my icing as usually and drop 1-2 drops of Lemon oil in to give a yummy zesty zing.
- Lemon oil is also known for its purifying properties. DIY Cleaning Spray: In a glass or stainless steel spray bottle add 5 drops of lemon oil and fill the rest with water. To strengthing the cleaner add a Tbspn of Apple Cider Vinegar.